Ceramic Technology In Mining
Ceramic Technology in mining is the future of the mining industry. While others are relying on non-lined steel pipes for their mining equipment, they are facing consistent damage and constant repairs. These repairs are leading to improper maintenance which is taking up time and that time is costing them money.
The CTI-X7® Ceramic Specification provides a clear plan to systematically apply a proven standard of performance that will improve your operational efficiency. As a Contract Manufacturer, we focus on customer service and redesign to target problematic plant components, circuit upgrades, and plant expansions.
- CTI engineering team works directly with your operational managers to improve maintenance performance including; plant expansions, new process circuit improvements, redesign of process equipment.
- We create drawings on customer request and respond with RFQs in most cases, 1 to 2 weeks. On receipt of customer sketches, drawing approval and on the issuance of the purchase order, we deliver site-specific custom fabrications. The sales engineer follows up with the onsite installation with your maintenance team.
- We excel at working and recommending ceramic redesigns utilizing ceramic alumina components such as the CTI-X7® Ceramic Lined Process Equipment. Over the many years of working closely with the operational teams, we have re-defined maintenance priority and designed new performance standards. Improving operational life where impact abrasion and reactive issues result in accelerated failure of material processing systems such as piping, chutes, cyclones, overflow underflow boxes, distributors, head chutes, load-outs, feeders, etc.
- In breakdowns that result in emergency repairs and reduced process production. The CTI-X7® Ceramic Standard was recognized this past week in a World Class Reliability Contest held in San Antonio, Texas October 3rd, 2018 sponsored by Emerson Engineering.
With ceramic technology in mining through the CTI-X7 you can receive the best technology that we have to offer. You will be able to spend less time worrying about maintenance operations and more of it maintaining daily tasks.If you have any questions about how you can use our ceramic technology in mining then go ahead and give us a call at 800-437-114. We’ll give you all the details on how you can implement it into your daily operations.
Mining processing operations can realize 20 to 25 ROI by:
CTI received the federal trademark on our equipment performance standard on September 2nd, 2014 on The CTI -X7® Ceramic Process Equipment brand is well known and respected in the US and Canada to combat impact abrasion and reactive corrosion.
Utilizing the X7® Brand minimizes the cost associated with plug-ups, blow-outs, which in many cases results in plant downtime that is expensive. The unscheduled plant shut down requires plant personnel to go into high gear to repair or replace failed process equipment. Repairs of this nature are complicated and in many cases can add elements of increased accident potential.
Spills of process products such as minerals ores, phosphate, potash, and gold ore require excessive working hours to clean. Environmental spills uncontained require reporting to state agencies that can result in fines and stricter, higher cost of mining permits. The X-7® Impact Plates require strict application procedures to detail for impact and for varying reactive acids. For example, CTI operating in 35% phosphoric and sulfuric process applications.
We design process circuits that include the CTI-X7® Heavy Media and Classifying Cyclones. When used with the CTI-Static Screens is capable of processing high plant throughput recovering Magnetite Medium at less than .5 pounds per raw ton as a consistent performance point. Also improves screen performance as to classification and resulting in longer life of process screen panels.
The process runs full cycle by the customer requesting a quotation;
- CTI will budget, pre-engineer, and contract manufacture new plant expansion and/or new capital process facility
- A quote goes out to the customer with a preliminary drawing.
- Customer Issues PO.
- Final G.A. drawing completed, field checked.
- Final drawing detailed approved by the customer
- Issues to plant for the manufacturing
- Product cut out +- 1/16th Inch
- Fit, welded, and blasted
- Liners installed
- Finish Epoxy 10-12 Mill, Machine Gray
- Delivered in a 4-6 week period
- CTI will accommodate customers’ expedited delivery request
Over the last 35 years our team of engineers, certified welders, and tile technicians have concentrated their efforts to build one of the best-known process equipment brands utilized throughout the coal, mineral, and gold mining Industry. The CTI-X7® Ceramic Process Equipment is supporting operational efficiency across the United States.
Our ceramic technology in mining is the best available. The X7® Equipment bridges that gap for cost-effective solutions. The alumina oxide ceramic continues to be the most cost-effective solution as to combating abrasion and wear in coal and steel to phosphate, potash, gold, copper, zinc and iron ore, etc.
We are presently projecting growth in an exciting field of operational maintenance including new capital equipment acquisition in the North American Market.
Please contact Ceramic Technology Inc. @ www.ceramictech.com 800-437-1142 if you have any questions.
Trackback from your site.