Exclusive Manufacture of the CTI-X7® Mineral Process Equipment. Historically Returns 15 to 1 ROI
The CTI-X7® Ceramic Specification provides a clear plan to systematically apply a proven standard of performance that will improve your operational efficiency. As a Contract Manufacturer, we focus on customer service and redesign to target problematic plant components, circuit upgrades, and plant expansions.
Selecting the highest quality equipment for your industry should be your priority to improve performance and asset value. When it comes to ceramic fabrications and mineral process equipment suppliers Ceramic Technology, Inc. takes the trophy. Having served the industry for over 34 years, you can be sure of the level of intricacy that we will provide in our equipment. As the exclusive contract manufacturer of CTI-X7®Ceramic Process Equipment, we offer a full range of professional services that our team has developed in the last three decades.
Here’s why you should get in touch with us for your Engineering & Contract Ceramics Manufacturing needs.
1. We have served the mineral mining operations for many years, which provides us an underlying base of expertise. We can evaluate your operations by applying the latest advanced ceramic technical knowledge and equipment, in turn, helping you improve operational process performance.
2. Our exclusive ceramics manufacturing service allows CTI-X7® engineering and custom managers to fast track and prototype enhanced equipment models to address immediate redesign approval to the manufacturing floor.
3. The engineering team uses the latest AutoCAD and Plasma Technology to deliver cost effective, ceramic lined fabrications in a responsive manner that will help improve your overall operational performance.
4. The CTI-X7® SAM-1 Screen redefines screen feed point technology, counter to the radius sieve bend and drop box standard of the last 50 years. The angle of discharge promotes magnetite, fines classification, water retention, and serves to balance coal circuits.
5. Over the last 34 years, we have maintained a rework warranty claim of less than ½%. By working with your engineers and production managers, we define and remain committed to implementing the CTI-X7® Ceramic Standard as a proven pathway to improved operational performance.
6. Our sales support engineers maintain scheduled visits to discuss CTI-X7® proposals with your production and project engineers. 7. Our focus is evaluation, detailed to plan, just in time manufacturing, and delivery typically within 3-4 weeks.
We look forward to meeting your needs to applied improved technology, and higher operational performance. Please contact us today for immediate response.
Trackback from your site.