Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication
Due to the increase in base petroleum products utilized to produce rubber and urethanes, we are now able to supply CTI-X7® Ceramic-Lined Large OD Pipes, which are a much better performing standard as to Carbon/Ceramic, Stainless/Ceramic, and Stainless Alloy Ceramic. The payback ratio of 20:1 is very attractive on high wear items and rapid replacement segments.
Features & Benefits of the CTI-X7® Ceramic Pipe
- CTI-X7® can supply ceramic designed systems and custom stainless steel fabrication which can be engineered to meet demanding operational and environmental standards.
- Results in rapid payback and increased plant performance. In many cases will outperform unlined pipe by a 20:1 ratio.
- As stainless steel fabricators, our engineering and rapid 3D modeling will define the fabrication's accuracy; review with plant engineers to coordinate just in time delivery and support installation.
- Design impact sections to dissipate high volume flows and connect to different schedule pipe.
- Eliminate the chance of spills.
- Increase maintenance performance and lower installation cost.
- Prevents leaks or premature blowouts; keeps operations clean to keep state and federal inspectors at bay.
- Eliminates fire hazards that require special set-ups in regards to rubber lined pipe.
- Supports a safer and more efficient operation.